Friday, April 18, 2008

Park Day and Fitting in With the Locals!

It was finally a nice weather day today so we ventured out to the park with some friends of ours and spent a couple of hours there letting the kids run around. I realized how much my kids felt caged up when Brooklyn took off a few times on her own just running and running down the sidewalk. One time she even took off on her own up the trail leading into the canyon and laughed as I tried to chase her down. She definitely keeps me on my toes!

Today was also Western Day at Jacey's school and so we tried to make her look the part as much as possible. I dug up a cowboy hat that I had been given a while back and she wore it to school along with the most "cowgirl-like" clothes that she had in her closet. I thought it was especially appropriate that she was missing one of her teeth in this picture!

2 comments:

Hooper Family said...

Jacey would fit right in in Arkansas with her missing teeth! Holy cow - I can't believe how much Brooklyn has changed!!

The Mitchell Family said...

I miss my little cuties!