Friday, May 20, 2011

Jacey's Baptism Day

Jacey was baptized on September 4, 2010.  She had the opportunity to get baptized with her cousin Jenna, who was born only a few weeks before Jacey.  They have been good buds ever since they were born, so it was fun for them to share their special day together.  My brother Michael and my parents made the trip up from California, and we had many other family members there for it as well.  Jacey is such a sweet and tender-hearted girl, and I am glad that she made the decision to be baptized.
 Jacey was baptized in the same dress I wore for my baptism--25 years ago!

 
 
 
Jacey and Jenna

Jacey with California Grandma and Grandpa

 Jacey, Brooklyn and Jenna sang "I Think He Smiles" during the service--
I think that Brookie sang the loudest!

 Jacey with Red Grandma and Grandpa Broken Legs

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: