Friday, August 22, 2008

7 Things You Will Never Hear From Us. . .

So, awhile ago Amy tagged us to come up with 7 things you would never hear us say. I did mine right away and kept pestering Jon to get on and come up with his 7 things, but he never did so I just did his for him. Here they finally are!

7 Things Nicole would never say:

1. Bedtime is my least favorite time of the day.
2. Sure Jacey and Brooklyn, I would LOVE to play Polly's (or Barbie's) with you!
3. Let's get together at my house for scrapbooking night!
4. No thanks. I'm skipping dessert tonight.
5. It's Conference weekend! Let's go to Ladies Night at Deseret Book!
6. Jon, could we please watch college football all day?
7. Let's go adopt a cat at the animal shelter.


7 Things Jon would never say (from Nicole's perspective):

1. I will not be watching the next BYU football game.
2. Teenagers give me great hope for the next generation.
3. I love early mornings.
4. I am not really sure who BYU is playing this year.
5. I would love to accompany you on your next shopping trip!
6. No, you really don't need to rub my legs tonight.
7. I hate ice cream.

1 comment:

Hooper Family said...

Somehow I never saw your list until today. Pretty funny! You learn things about each other that you never knew before!!