Wednesday, August 13, 2008

California Adventure

We took our annual family summer vacation down to Southern California at the end of July and had a great time with my family! It was fun to be able to be down there while my sister Stefani and her family were there, and the kids had tons of fun with their cousins. I just wish that we were able to see them more often! We played at the "castle park", took cousin's pictures, rode the go-carts at the family fun center, went to Wild Rivers Water Park, went to the O.C. Fair, went swimming, and shopped. Jacey was also able to go up to L.A. to the American Girl store, and California Grandma spoiled her with a couple of new outfits for her doll. Jon and I even snuck away one night to go to Knott's Berry Farm, and I discovered that while I still love roller coasters and thrill rides, I am not quite as young as I used to be! The weather was great while we were there and I miss living in a place where there is so much to do! All in all, it was a great trip and the kids can't wait to go back to Grandma's house!

2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! I NEED a vacation!! :)

Hooper Family said...

Fun pictures - so sad the visit is over! We miss you guys. Will you e-mail me the picture of you and me?