Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kyle's Wedding

I am posting this a little out of order, but I wanted to post some pictures from Jon's brother Kyle's wedding. He got married May 2, and since it was only a week before my due date and 3 hours away, we were not expecting to be there for it. At the very last minute we decided to go up because that weekend my doctor was unavailable to deliver me anyways, so we took our chances and made the trek up there for the wedding. We were glad to be able to be there since all of Jon's family was in town, and it was fun to be able to see everyone. All in all it was a great weekend!

Kyle and Kaylee

Beautiful flowers at the temple

Family Picture

Jacey and I

Jacey with her cousins

Brooklyn sneaking a drink!

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

Hey great pictures. Your baby is so cute. Hope you are having fun with your mom. Let me know if you need my help at all this week. I am happy to have your kids come and play.

Hooper Family said...

I am glad to see a picture of you right before you had the baby! Now I want to see a post-baby picture.