Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday and Father's Day to my Husband!


Okay, so this is ridiculously late, but I am just getting around to posting about Jon's birthday, which was on June 7. Since it was Sunday we couldn't do a whole lot other than go to church, but I did make him one of his favorite desserts--Fruit Pizza! I also surprised him with an iPod, one of the many gadgets that we are just finally getting around to getting (I know, we have to be about the last family in America to finally get one!). We also celebrated the day before his birthday with dinner at Texas Roadhouse and ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Thankfully they had Jon's favorite kind in stock--Pink Bubblegum!

Since it is also almost Father's Day, I also wanted to acknowledge Jon and the wonderful husband and father that he is. He works so hard to support our family and we love him a lot! I found a few pictures of Jon with the kids that I thought were cute:April 2003 - Reading to Jacey
June 2004 - Swimming with Jacey
October 2005 - Reading with the kids
December 2007 - Sledding with Brooklyn
June 2009 - Snuggling Landon


2 comments:

Esplin 5 said...

Happy late birthday Jon. Your baby is getting big. Hope you are well!

Kyle said...

Those are some cute pictures, and dont worry I still dont have an IPOD they are too complicated