Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Ready for a Baby Brother

Jacey and Brooklyn loving their cousin Evan

So as most of you already know, baby #3 is going to be a boy (unless there is some other appendage growing from the baby's body!). Jacey and Brooklyn are getting excited for the baby to come, and I am starting to panic as I realize I still have a lot that I want to get done before the baby arrives! We have about three months left now before the baby is due to arrive, but I know that the time will go by fast!

At the beginning of January, Jon's brother Tres came to visit us along with his wife Alaina and their cute baby boy Evan. It was the first time that we got to see this new nephew and the girls loved their new little cousin. They took turns holding him and trying to get him to smile. It was fun to see the girls interact with the baby and it was good practice for when our new baby comes. We are glad that Tres, Alaina and Evan made the effort to come down and see us, even if it was only for a day!

1 comment:

Hooper Family said...

We are excited for their baby brother too. Little boys are great! I can't wait to love him!!