Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mommy Wow! I'm a Big Kid Now!

Landon turned 5 months old a week ago today. I can't believe that he is already almost 1/2 a year old! The past 5 months have flown by faster than I remember them going by with the girls, partly because the days and nights sometime blend together with the lack of sleep, and partly because life has taken on more of a frantic pace with three kids schedules to tend to. He is getting to be such a big boy and has already cut his first tooth and started to roll over (although I have discovered that he often lacks the motivation to roll because he hates being on his stomach!) It has been fun to see Landon's personality emerge and to see him become more engaging and interactive. He always wants to be right in the middle of all the action and gets upset if he is left alone for too long. Or maybe he gets upset because he is afraid to be left alone with Brooklyn, who loves Landon a little too much sometimes. We love this little guy a lot, and since I have not been very good at posting pictures of Landon as he has grown, here is a smorgasbord sure to incite baby hunger!

Hard to believe he started out this small!

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

3 1/2 months--Getting to be a big boy!

3 1/2 months old--Playing in the walker

4 months old--Getting to be so happy!

4 months

4 1/2 months--Feeling big in the Bumbo seat

Almost 5 months--Getting "decorated" with flowers by those darn sisters!
(and producing enough drool to make them grow!)

Working on cutting that pesky tooth! (almost 5 months)

Jumping to the point of exhaustion! (almost 5 months)

5 months old, and already reading!

5 months--Such a big, handsome boy!

7 comments:

Hooper Family said...

He's adorable! He has his own look - doesn't really look like either of the girls. You have 3 kids that all look different. I want to squeeze him.

The Mitchell Family said...

Landon -- What BIG eyes you have!!

Scrapbookallie said...

Nicole......he is darling! It was so fun to see him when you visited the bank! I'm sure his sisters love to play with him. I remember dressing up my little brothers in dresses and makeup! LOL

Jeff said...

What a handsome dude! Little Baby will be excited to hang out with his cool older cousin Landon someday.

Tres said...

I can't believe how old he is already, if someone asked me I would have guessed he was like 2 months. I can't figure out who he looks like more. I think he looks like jon's baby pictures maybe. Can't wait to see him.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Nicole I can't believe how big he's gotten especially looking at those pics when he was little! He's SOO dang CUTE

Richins Family said...

He looks so grown up in that first picture I can't believe it. Time sure does fly! I love the way his sisters take care of him and make him beautiful with the flowers!